The Pacific Shores Hematology-Oncology Foundation is a 501© (3) charitable organization committed to: providing support and education to individuals and families facing cancer and blood disorders; supporting research towards better diagnosis, treatment and care; fostering efforts to improve the quality of life of patients.
- Provide support and education to patients and families facing cancer and blood disorders
- Support efforts to improve the quality of health care providers and care methods
- Improve the quality of life of the hematology-oncology patients
- Advocate patient access to new treatments and diagnostic modalities
- Support public education to increase awareness regarding prevention and treatment of hematology-oncology disorders
- Expand patient access to supportive services